Home Decor Soft Goods Design Intern
PILLOWPIA is a home accessories shop dedicated to offering easy eclectic pieces in an accessible way. Founder Pia Rappaport-Goldman brings her playful and uncomplicated style to the table where form and function both have equal seating. Her fine and commercial art education, coupled with her background building archives for major fashion designers, translates into an aesthetic that is enduring, transportive, and deeply rooted in nostalgia.
We are looking for creative and detail oriented interns to participate in our product design process for the next season. Structure can be paid or internship for credit.
Projects to Include:
- inspiration organization
- creating mood boards for future product
- textile and product development
- design specs/tech pack creation
- 2+ years of Product Design, Interior Design, Luxury Goods education preferred
- Strong CAD skills
- Knowledge of home decor trends
- Understanding of our brand aesthetic
To apply, please email resume and portfolio to email@example.com