Freelance Junior Graphic Designer/Junior Creative Director P/T
PILLOWPIA is a home accessories shop dedicated to offering easy eclectic pieces in an accessible way. Founder Pia Rappaport-Goldman brings her playful and uncomplicated style to the table where form and function both have equal seating. Her fine and commercial art education, coupled with her background building archives for major fashion designers, translates into an aesthetic that is enduring, transportive, and deeply rooted in nostalgia.
We are looking for creative and detail oriented junior graphic designer to join our team and support the creative director and founder in elevating our ecommerce, marketing, and print materials.
Projects to Include:
- Edit product photography for ecommerce product description pages
- Participate in brand concepting and execution
- Make on brand selects and color corrections from brand photo shoots
- Create on brand marketing sales materials using brand templates and guidelines
- Create landing page and marketing mail content as needed
- AA or BA in or 2+ years working toward Graphic Design or Communication Design preferred
- Strong graphic and photography software skills
- Knowledge of home decor trends
- Understanding of our brand aesthetic
Must be able to work independently and efficiently in a entrepreneurial environment
To apply, please email resume and portfolio to email@example.com